"Destroy the foe that's hidden in the body."
- O'Sensei Morihei Ueshiba

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

ABSENCE...!!!

It has been quite some time since I last blogged. Blame it on a whole host of things. Lazy, uninspired, writers block, shallow knowledge of the Blog system to produce a nice blog, no digital camera to provide stills, and the list goes on.

Damn...!!!

It's now 2004. Hari Raya has passed, Christmas has passed, New Year has passed and today it's it already the 6th day of the Chinese New Year. By the way, here wishing all the Chinese and Chinese at heart out there a very Happy Chinese Monkey New Year...!!!

Was back in Taiping for the CNY since the eve and boy can I write a whole host of stories. But it's gonna be in stages.

Apart from the CNY celebrations, I will be updating my footie news and again it's gonna be in stages. But for now, I'll have to scoot as I will have Aikido class in a bit.

So stay tune to my Blog.

Kung Hei Fatt Choy...!!!
(in Cantonese that is)

Have a nice day...!!!


U'll Never Walk Alone...!!!

No comments: